Sunday 22 April 2012

All good intentions...

Well I started off with such good intentions of posting every Friday. However I have been so busy with puppy Louis and household stuff I have hardly had time to craft.


On Tuesday night I gave a talk to a local WI about Scrapbooking and Journalling. It was great to get out and share my passion. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and one or two were really keen to find out more. I gave out ATCs instead of business cards. I photocopied some art work, cut into 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 pieces and then stamped a senitment on and inked around the edges. They went down well.

I have just purchased a Polaroid Pogo portable printer. It is great fun to be able to print out 2x3" photos straight from camera or phone. I am looking forward to taking it away with me in our campervan.
I have been sticking the photos in my daily diary, they have an adhesive backing so no need for glue!

Um what else, oh yes I am still making cord it is such an easy thing to sit and do, especially when tired, very satisfying to see lengths of cord appear. I recently braided some together and now Louis loves to play with it.

Well that's all for now I think, keep crafting
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment