Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tapes, Travel and Technology

I really am struggling with technology, trying to find the right download etc, please reassure me I am not the only one!

Hopefully some time next week you may notice a difference to the look of my blog, my daughter's boyfriend is a whizz with technology and he has agreed to help me.

As you can see I have been playing and with some good results I think.

I am really looking forward to my Romanian trip even though I know that it going to be a stressful and emotional trip. If I can manage to I will blog the completion of my travel journal so you can all see for yourselves what I get up to.

Just my travel insurance to sort out, thankfully someone else sorted out the flights, I just paid the money.

Okay enough, keep crafting and have fun.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment