Monday 21 May 2012

The post I forgot to post!

Where to start that is the question. I have been busy revamping my craft room yet again. I have found that a puppy and stuff on the floor do not go together. Plus I have so many projects on the go there is never any work space free for me to get on and move from one thing to the other.

I am very lucky to have a whole room to myself so I really ought not to bemoan my lot but sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the amount of things I want to have a go at, experiment with, see on You Tube and Ustream.

Does anyone have any tips how to organise their ideas to keep track of what projects they have on the go or plan to do in the future??? HELP, leave me a comment.

I forget to take photos as I go along and then forget what I have actually achieved and more importantly what I want to share with you all.

Hey ho please bear with me (is that the correct spelling?) 




No comments:

Post a Comment